Over time, my listening habits have changed and at the moment I usually listen to albums completely through. I haven’t done that in years, but it’s actually very rewarding—particularly when the album is good. Every album that will be on this list will fit that category.
Songs from the albums on this list forms the basis of my countdown list for the “Top 9 at 9:09” segment of my “Prime Time Theme Attic Show,” (Mondays, 8P-10P ET) on alternating weeks, along with my “Phil’s Faves, Songs” lists!
They may also turn up on my “Theme Attic Show,” (Wednesdays, 10A-12N ET)
Here’s a link:
Listen live: www.whfr.fm/images/stream_audio.html
It’s another peak into my listening habits—which is a goal of mine. If you want to know where I’m heading or what I think about some new music, you will find it here.
I honestly don’t expect there to be much volatility on this list because these albums are what I have been basing many of the sets on my show.
Once again, there will be no boundaries. I will go wherever my musical muse takes me.
If you like what you see, don’t forget to spread the word by hitting the “like” button on my Facebook page, Phil Maq!
Mark Jewett “tends the top spot” for a second week!
Top 10 Albums for the Week of April 30, 2017
1. Tending the Fire—Mark Jewett
2. You Could Be Anywhere —Mental Health Day
3. Dollar Store Nation—Jo Serrapere and The LaFawndas
4. Live at Callahan’s—Jim McCarty and Friends II
5. Detroit City Made—Ray Kaan’s Detroit Trouble (David Lee Caincross)
6. Look Both Ways—Olivia Millerschin
7. Step Out of Line—Wendy Webb
8. The Valley—The Whiskey Charmers
9. Shake Your Faith—The Steepwater Band
10.Forsaken—The Garden of Soul
Don’t forget to like my Facebook page!