Over time, my listening habits have changed and at the moment I usually listen to albums completely through. I haven’t done that in years, but it’s actually very rewarding—particularly when the album is good. Every album that will be on this list will fit that category.
Songs from the albums on this list forms the basis of my countdown list for the “Top 9 at 9:09” segment of my “Prime Time Theme Attic Show,” (Mondays, 8P-10P ET) on mostly alternating weeks, along with my “Phil’s Faves, Songs” lists!
Here’s a link:
It’s another peak into my listening habits—which is a goal of mine. If you want to know where I’m heading or what I think about some new music, you will find it here.
I honestly don’t expect there to be much volatility on this list because these albums are what I have been basing many of the sets on my show.
Once again, there will be no boundaries. I will go wherever my musical muse takes me.
Here’s the link to the complete list of Fave Albums: https://philmaq.com/phils-lists/phils-faves-albums/
If you like what you see, don’t forget to spread the word by hitting the “like” button on my Facebook page, Phil Maq!
It’s quite easy to “fall” for Annie and Rod Capps’ #1 album!
Top 10 Albums for the Week of November 24, 2019
1. When They Fall—Annie and Rod Capps
2. Hold On With All Your Might—TJ Zindle
3. The Story Is…—Skinny Lister
4. Riverside—Billy Brandt [ Hall of Fame] and The Sugaree’s
5. The View From Here—Sharon Tse
6. This Broken Play—The Dirk Kroll Band
7. Clouds Thick, Whereabouts Unknown—The Joedai Warriors
8. It’s About Time—Jen Sygit
9. Ordinary Things—Sarah Morris
10. 4:30—Angela Perley
And please feel free to “like” the whole Phil Maq page (NOT just “follow” it) when you’re on it! Thank you!