Over time, my listening habits have changed and at the moment I usually listen to albums completely through. I haven’t done that in years, but it’s actually very rewarding—particularly when the album is good. Every album that will be on this list will fit that category.
Songs from the albums on this list forms the basis of my countdown list for the “Top 9 at 9:09” segment of my “Prime Time Theme Attic Show,” (Mondays, 8P-10P ET) on mostly alternating weeks, along with my “Phil’s Faves, Songs” lists!
Here’s a link:
It’s another peak into my listening habits—which is a goal of mine. If you want to know where I’m heading or what I think about some new music, you will find it here.
I honestly don’t expect there to be much volatility on this list because these albums are what I have been basing many of the sets on my show.
Once again, there will be no boundaries. I will go wherever my musical muse takes me.
Here’s the link to the complete list of Fave Albums: https://philmaq.com/phils-lists/phils-faves-albums/
If you like what you see, don’t forget to spread the word by hitting the “like” button on my Facebook page, Phil Maq!
“Egypt Station” makes a #1 stop!
Top 10 Albums for the Week of January 19, 2020
1. Egypt Station—Paul McCartney [Hall of Fame]
2. Please Don’t Tell Me How to Dance—Cindy Ruenes
3. Sounds Like Love—Bill Edwards
4. Rebooted—The Forty Nineteens
5. Wake Me When the Wind Dies Down—Vicky Emerson
6. A Night at The Delphi Opera House—Lee Anna Atwell, Allison Edberg Nyquist, Linda Hicks, Joe Peters
7. Traveling Circus—No Fuss and Feathers
8. We Carry On—The Wag
9. Trust Your Instincts—Nick Piunti
10.Buffalo Motel—Judy Banker
Don’t forget to like my Facebook page!