Over time, my listening habits have changed and at the moment I usually listen to albums completely through. I haven’t done that in years, but it’s actually very rewarding—particularly when the album is good. Every album that will be on this list will fit that category.
Songs from the albums on this list forms the basis of my countdown list for the “Top 9 at 9:09” segment of my “Prime Time Theme Attic Show,” (Mondays, 8P-10P ET) on alternating weeks, along with my “Phil’s Faves, Songs” lists!
Here’s a link:
It’s another peak into my listening habits—which is a goal of mine. If you want to know where I’m heading or what I think about some new music, you will find it here.
I honestly don’t expect there to be much volatility on this list because these albums are what I have been basing many of the sets on my show.
Once again, there will be no boundaries. I will go wherever my musical muse takes me.
If you like what you see, don’t forget to spread the word by hitting the “like” button on my Facebook page, Phil Maq!
Nick Piunti is “temporarily high” for his second #1 Faves album!
Top 10 Albums for the Week of May 26, 2019
1. Temporary High—Nick Piunti
2. Blue Mesa—Luke Winslow—King
3. A List of Names—Karyn Oliver
4. Gotcha Covered: The Songs of Johnny Williams—Various Artists
5. Two Sides to Every Story—Allan Thomas
6. Peaks and Valleys—Chris Richards and The Subtractions
7. Love and Justice—Karen Nash
8. Spinning the Earth in Reverse—The Turnback
9. Pick Your Poison, Pick Your Blues—Latvian Radio
10.Daydream Hawker—Go Fever
Don’t forget to like my Facebook page!