- Memorial Day, Buckets, and Mint Juleps, on Wednesday Morning’s “Theme Attic,” 10AM-12 Noon EDT!!!
- “Are You Listening?”: A New Album By Billy Brandt and Sarana VerLin (Hint: You Should Be!)
- Day 7 of New Rotation Albums List: “Get Well” by Birth of Joy!!!
- The Semi-Annual Theme Attic Hall of Fame Continues on “Prime Time Theme Attic,” Monday Night, 8PM-10PM EDT!!!
- Phil’s Faves: Albums, May 13, 2018
Author Archives: PhilMaq
Memorial Day weekend is considered the unofficial start of summer and Wednesday morning’s “Theme Attic” with Phil Maq, from 10AM-12Noon EDT, will kick things off! First up, there will be a somber look at music focused on the reason for … Continue reading
The Semi-Annual Theme Attic Hall of Fame Continues on “Prime Time Theme Attic,” Monday Night, 8PM-10PM EDT!!!
One of the good things about having a second radio show is The Semi-Annual Theme Attic Hall of Fame show continues on to Monday night’s “Prime Time Theme Attic” with Phil Maq from 8PM-10PM EDT!!! Until this week’s “Top 9 … Continue reading
Over time, my listening habits have changed and at the moment I usually listen to albums completely through. I haven’t done that in years, but it’s actually very rewarding—particularly when the album is good. Every album that will be on … Continue reading
This is a weekly Top Ten list of what I consider to be the best songs that I listened to the previous week. Most songs will be current, but there are no boundaries. I’ve already stated on this web site … Continue reading
When I first started at WHFR, I thought I knew new music. I always purchased music by bands I didn’t know. The weekly ads from Best Buy, Target, and Circuit City were my road map. Now I was also smart … Continue reading
Another live chapter happens on Monday night’s “Prime Time Theme Attic” with Phil Maq, from 8PM-10PM EDT!!! Local rockers Scott Martin BAND will be performing LIVE and talking about some of the songs off of their Philby Award winning Album … Continue reading