Over time, my listening habits have changed and at the moment I usually listen to albums completely through. I haven’t done that in years, but it’s actually very rewarding—particularly when the album is good. Every album that will be on this list will fit that category.
Songs from the albums on this list forms the basis of my countdown list for the “Top 9 at 9:09” segment of my “Prime Time Theme Attic Show,” (Mondays, 8P-10P ET) on alternating weeks, along with my “Phil’s Faves, Songs” lists!
They may also turn up on my “Theme Attic Show,” (Wednesdays, 10A-12N ET)
Here’s a link:
Listen live: www.whfr.fm/images/stream_audio.html
It’s another peak into my listening habits—which is a goal of mine. If you want to know where I’m heading or what I think about some new music, you will find it here.
I honestly don’t expect there to be much volatility on this list because these albums are what I have been basing many of the sets on my show.
Once again, there will be no boundaries. I will go wherever my musical muse takes me.
If you like what you see, don’t forget to spread the word by hitting the “like” button on my Facebook page, Phil Maq!
Top 10 Albums for the Week of October 23, 2016
1. Are We There Yet?—The Turnback
2. A Decade in the Shadows—These Curious Thoughts
3. Heal My Soul—Jeff Healey [Hall of Fame]
4. The Traveling Kind—Emmylou Harris [Hall of Fame] and Rodney Crowell
5. Radio—Ian McFeron
6. Standing in the Breach—Jackson Browne [Hall of Fame]
7. Bad Church—Andy and The Pandys
8. Walking Into White—Sarah McQuaid
9. Lollipop Motel—Jason Didner and the Jungle Gym Jam
10.Good Times!—The Monkees
Don’t forget to like my Facebook page: