- As if the beautiful weather wasn’t reason enough to get outside tonight, how about a ton more reasons? At least!
- Seven wonderful musical artists: Jerry Vandiver, Judy Banker, Bill Edwards, The Whiskey Charmers, Cold Tone Harvest, Hoodang, and Kevin Brown of Corndaddy!
- Hot, tasty barbecue and cold beer from Wolverine State Brewing, Co.! (Available for purchase.)
- And if those reasons weren’t enough to get you out to the Festival, some guy named Phil Maq will be providing some of the chatter!
- Hope to see you there!
- Kerrytown Nashbash 2019, Ann Arbor’s annual Nashville-style music festival, tonight, 8/22, outside in the Ann Arbor Farmers Market area, 5-10pm! Live music starting at 5 with a lineup of popular Michigan artists as well as Nashville guest artist Jerry Vandiver. Free, family-friendly, BBQ, beer, and wine. Come on out!
FREE Kerrytown Nashbash Music Festival, Thursday Night at The Farmer’s Market in Ann Arbor, 5PM-10PM!!!
This entry was posted in Concert Preview and tagged Ann Arbor Farmer's Market, Bill Edwards, Cold Tone Harvest, Corndaddy, Hoodang, Jerry Vandiver, Judy Banker, Kerrytown Nashbash, Kevin Brown, The Whiskey Charmers, wolverine State Brewing Co.. Bookmark the permalink.