FREE Kerrytown Nashbash Music Festival, Thursday Night at The Farmer’s Market in Ann Arbor, 5PM-10PM!!!
- As if the beautiful weather wasn’t reason enough to get outside tonight, how about a ton more reasons? At least!
- Seven wonderful musical artists: Jerry Vandiver, Judy Banker, Bill Edwards, The Whiskey Charmers, Cold Tone Harvest, Hoodang, and Kevin Brown of Corndaddy!
- Hot, tasty barbecue and cold beer from Wolverine State Brewing, Co.! (Available for purchase.)
- And if those reasons weren’t enough to get you out to the Festival, some guy named Phil Maq will be providing some of the chatter!
- Hope to see you there!
- Kerrytown Nashbash 2019, Ann Arbor’s annual Nashville-style music festival, tonight, 8/22, outside in the Ann Arbor Farmers Market area, 5-10pm! Live music starting at 5 with a lineup of popular Michigan artists as well as Nashville guest artist Jerry Vandiver. Free, family-friendly, BBQ, beer, and wine. Come on out!
This entry was posted in Concert Preview
and tagged Ann Arbor Farmer's Market
, Bill Edwards
, Cold Tone Harvest
, Jerry Vandiver
, Judy Banker
, Kerrytown Nashbash
, Kevin Brown
, The Whiskey Charmers
, wolverine State Brewing Co.
. Bookmark the permalink