Over time, my listening habits have changed and at the moment I usually listen to albums completely through. I haven’t done that in years, but it’s actually very rewarding—particularly when the album is good. Every album that will be on this list will fit that category.
Songs from the albums on this list forms the basis of my countdown list for the “Top 9 at 9:09” segment of my “Prime Time Theme Attic Show,” (Monday nights 8PM-10PM ET when it returns.)
(Here’s the link for when that day comes: http://rdo.fm/r/4qntu)) on mostly alternating weeks, along with my “Phil’s Faves, Songs” lists!
It’s another peak into my listening habits—which is a goal of mine. If you want to know where I’m heading or what I think about some new music, you will find it here.
I honestly don’t expect there to be much volatility on this list because these albums are what I have been basing many of the sets on my show.
Once again, there will be no boundaries. I will go wherever my musical muse takes me.
Here’s the link to the complete list of Fave Albums: https://philmaq.com/phils-lists/phils-faves-albums/
If you like what you see, don’t forget to spread the word by hitting the “like” button on my Facebook page, Phil Maq!
Samantha Fish snares her second #1 Faves Album!!
Top 10 Albums for the Week of November 15, 2020
1. Kill or Be Kind—Samantha Fish
2. Red Sky Remembers—Gary Browe
3. Light Magic—Strawberry Heritage
4. Garden of Earthly Delights: An XTC Celebration—Various Artists
5. No Control—Alex Little and The Suspicious Minds
6. Fun and Fancy Free—Sundae and Mr. Goessl
7. Silver City—Sarah Borges and The Broken Singles
8. Desert Center—Guantanamo Baywatch
9. My Own Magic—Liz E. Brooks
10.The Darkness of Birds—Amy Petty
Don’t forget to like my Facebook page!