Over time, my listening habits have changed and at the moment I usually listen to albums completely through. I haven’t done that in years, but it’s actually very rewarding—particularly when the album is good. Every album that will be on this list will fit that category.
Songs from the albums on this list forms the basis of my countdown list for the “Top 9 at 9:09” segment of my “Prime Time Theme Attic Show,” (Monday nights 8PM-10PM ET when it returns.)
on mostly alternating weeks, along with my “Phil’s Faves, Songs” lists!
It’s another peak into my listening habits—which is a goal of mine. If you want to know where I’m heading or what I think about some new music, you will find it here.
I honestly don’t expect there to be much volatility on this list because these albums are what I have been basing many of the sets on my show.
Once again, there will be no boundaries. I will go wherever my musical muse takes me.
Here’s the link to the complete list of Fave Albums: https://philmaq.com/phils-lists/phils-faves-albums/
If you like what you see, don’t forget to spread the word by hitting the “like” button on my Facebook page, Phil Maq!
Walrus reach “Greater Heights” as this week’s #1 Faves Album!
Top 10 Albums for the Week of March 7, 2021
1. Indian Summer/Greater Heights—Walrus
2. Live Split Vinyl: The Stereogum Sessions—Angela Perley/Erica Blinn
3. The Darkness and the Light—Mike Ward
4. Stand Up!—Mollywop!
5. Scenes From the Fragile, Agile Avian World—Erin Zindle
6. Collaboration—Warriors, Zombies and Other Joedai Warriors
7. NOLA to New York—Jeff Scott
8. The Power, The Glory, and The Monkey Time: Redux 2020—George S. Kelly
9. Transitions de Vie—Mary Ann Kirt
10.Almost Extinct—Dirty Mind Detroit
Key Album of the Week: Victor V. Gurbo—Victor V. Gurbo and Co. QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
Don’t forget to like my Facebook page!