- The Annual Almost All-American Show on Wednesday’s “Theme Attic,” 12PM-4PM EDT!!!
- Phil’s Faves: Albums, June 19, 2022
- Phil’s Faves: Songs, June 19, 2022
- Summer and Chris Broski of Barker & Broski on Wednesday’s “Theme Attic,” 12PM-4PM EDT!!!
- Phil Maq Gets Interviewed (It Includes an Eggheads Reference!) on Barker & Broski’s “Making It Small in Music!!!
Tag Archives: Eggtone Blues
It was an incredible year for music! Once again, I listened to thousands of albums and I had to trim several hundred of them to keep the list at 100! I think, on an individual basis, each album has its … Continue reading
Over time, my listening habits have changed and at the moment I usually listen to albums completely through. I haven’t done that in years, but it’s actually very rewarding—particularly when the album is good. Every album that will be on … Continue reading
Seth Bernard has already been a Philby Award winner, so I am always interested in what musical sojourns he decides to embark upon. However, when I checked out his “Eggtone Blues” album from earlier in 2017, I wasn’t quite sure … Continue reading