- Phil’s Faves: Albums, May 24, 2020
- The Most Awesomest Song of the Day: “When the Bloom Falls From the Rose” by Sarah Jane Scouten!!!
- Phil’s Faves: Songs, May 24, 2020
- The Most Awesomest Song of the Day: “Dirt Roads and Dandelions” by Mike Gentry!!!
- The Most Awesomest Song of the Day: “Legacy of War” by Deane Nesbitt Jr.!!!
Tag Archives: Brenda Lee
Well, now. Daddy G has asked me, Phil Maq, to sit in for him on “The Malt Shop” today from 1PM-3PM EST! I have decided to do something special thanks to Sally O’Mally Schroeder, who posted a WKNR Music Guide from … Continue reading
Normally, I think that the annual “Fools, Sillies, and Bach” show is big enough. But oh, no. This year there’s more events going on, so I had to expand the show! So Wednesday morning’s “Theme Attic” with Phil Maq from … Continue reading
Celebrate International Women’s Day With Three Wonderful Women: Wendy Webb, Alison Krauss, and Deni Bonet!!!
Today is International Women’s Day so I thought I would add a blog post with three incredible female artists! First up is Wendy Webb and her version of Bob Dylan’s, “Girl From the North Country.” It’s a track from her … Continue reading
I pretty much haven’t found a Yes song I haven’t liked! Here is a really good performance of one of their classics, “Machine Messiah”: Stretching things out today, musically, is a “classical” composer, Mark Van Overmeire, and The Bulgarian Symphony … Continue reading